NMA Law Chambers is a multi-service law firm based in Delhi, offering high quality legal service and representation to corporations, institutions and individuals – guided to sub-serve the best interests of its clients.
The varied practice background and specialization of each of the team member enables the firm to cater to diversified requirements of its clients.
In a short time, the firm gained acclaim for successful representation of its clients before various legal institutions and government agencies in all segments of industry & services. The firm handles litigation on a regular basis in various Courts and fora in and around Delhi, more particularly before the following:
• The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India;
• The Hon’ble High Court of Delhi;
• The Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh;
• The Hon’ble High Court of Madhya Pradesh (Principal Bench, Jabalpur) and Indore Bench;
• The Hon’ble Calcutta High Court at Kolkata;
• District and Sessions Courts in Delhi;
• The National Green Tribunal [NGT]
• The National Consumer Disputes’ Redressal Commission [NCDRC];
• National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) & National Company Law Tribunals (NCLT);
• State Consumer Disputes’ Redressal Commissions, New Delhi [SCDRC];
• Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal (DRAT) & Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT);
• Arbitration matters before the Delhi International Arbitration Centre and other Arbitral Tribunals.
Not only does the firm handle matters in Delhi NCR, but also has its presence (thorugh its associate offices) in various other major cities of the country including Kolkata, Chandigarh, Bhopal, etc. to handle litigation throughout India.
We invest our efforts to build trust with each of our clients. The relationships we develop with the clients are based on consistent client interface and enabling easy access. We anticipate our client’s needs, brief them on latest legal developments and keep them informed on matters relevant to their business and legal concerns.